Tomorrow is a fast growing eCommerce agency that works with some of the largest and most innovative brands and retailers in the world. We partner closely with Shopify, allowing us to be on the cutting edge of technology and eCommerce, and providing us with a vast ecosystem of talent and opportunities.
Our vision is to build the best Shopify agency in the world. Our team members are driven by our passion for eCommerce and our desire to do great work.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Tomorrow is looking for a motivated team member that has a passion for eCommerce (technology + creative + marketing) and wants to grow with our agency to develop into an industry leader in the space.
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire for personal learning and growth
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work closely with UX, Tech leads, and Creative teams to monitor and ensure that all project documentation is being produced, reviewed, approved and distributed in a timely manner.
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimise impact on the project success.
- Support the pre-sales team and produce project statement of works and other documentation.
- Accountability for the quality and effectiveness of project management materials in all aspects of the project, such as status reports, project plans, meeting minutes and other project documentation.
- Responsible for coordinating with the QA leads to ensure that the stage gate entry criteria are met in order to allow successful entry into internal test cycles and client UAT.
- Managing internal QA testing including the development team system and integration testing.
- Running a Jira ticketing system.
- Maintain detailed documentation on Client and Tomorrow wiki spaces.
- eCommerce experience
- Services agency experience