Tomorrow is a fast growing eCommerce agency that works with some of the largest and most innovative brands and retailers in the world. We partner closely with Shopify, allowing us to be on the cutting edge of technology and eCommerce, and providing us with a vast ecosystem of talent and opportunities.
Our vision is to build the best Shopify agency in the world. Our team members are driven by our passion for eCommerce and our desire to do great work.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Tomorrow is looking for an experience backend engineer who will be responsible for implementing Shopify backend applications and private apps. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in eCommerce software development and be familiar with Shopify APIs and best practices.
- Designing, developing and maintaining features for Shopify backend applications - middleware, private apps, ERP integrations and so on.
- Reviewing, interpreting, and responding to business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and application design.
- Working collaboratively with project managers for project planning, schedule development, requirements gathering, backlog prioritization, and project outcome management from a technical perspective.
- Monitoring backend workflow and Middleware performance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in PHP.
- Proficient understanding of Laravel frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of the Shopify data model.
- Solid understanding of AWS set up.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Experience with data modeling and data migration.
- Experience with building Shopify Apps is a plus.
- Proficient understanding and hands on experience with Shopify APIs.