Tomorrow is a fast growing eCommerce agency that works with some of the largest and most innovative brands and retailers in the world. We partner closely with Shopify, allowing us to be on the cutting edge of technology and eCommerce, and providing us with a vast ecosystem of talent and opportunities.
Our vision is to build the best Shopify agency in the world. Our team members are driven by our passion for eCommerce and our desire to do great work.
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION
Tomorrow is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our existing team of Analysts to help our team release high quality E-Commerce websites.
The role will consist of both front-end and back-end testing of Shopify Stores, working closely with developers, designers, and project managers to ensure that all projects release with minimal issues.
- Knowledge and experience with the Shopify Ecommerce platform.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure a high level of quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accurately describe issues to clients, developers, and project managers.
- A high attention to detail to catch issues within acceptance criteria, edge cases, and other potential issues.
- High level decision making in weighing options between code quality, issues, and releasing code in a timely manner.
- Arbitration of the release process to ensure that all perspectives are heard when it comes to releasing code to production.
- Ability to manage multiple different projects simultaneously, prioritizing risk and timelines to ensure all projects are successful.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Experience working with JIRA/Confluence or other tickets management systems.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Experience with design QA, functional testing, smoke testing and integration testing
- 3-5 years of experience working in eCommerce