Tomorrow is a fast growing eCommerce agency that works with some of the largest and most innovative brands and retailers in the world. We partner closely with Shopify, allowing us to be on the cutting edge of technology and eCommerce, and providing us with a vast ecosystem of talent and opportunities.
Our vision is to build the best Shopify agency in the world. Our team members are driven by our passion for eCommerce and our desire to do great work.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Tomorrow is looking for a team member to lead our human resources practice. The Head of HR will support the overall operations of Human Resources, recruiting, performance management, employee relations, staff development, and a wide range of HR generalist duties as needed.
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting (end to end recruitment) of US-based and global team members. They will develop recruiting plans, tools and innovative sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency based interviewing, and monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
- GOAL: Build the best Shopify agency team in the world.
- Review job details and prepare postings; in coordination with hiring managers determine recruitment strategy including pre-screening questions, and where advertising would occur to provide a diverse applicant pool.
- Work as the primary point of contact with our recruiting partners globally.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, networking, and online tools.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop a pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions as well as hard to fill locations.
- Provide consultation and training to hiring managers regarding recruitment and selection processes as well as interviewing.
- Facilitate the selection of candidates in alignment with Tomorrow’s guidelines and internal processes.
- Act as a back-up for proposal recruiting.
- Lead the Affirmative Action and Diversity and Inclusion initiative.
HR Generalist (50%)
- GOAL: Build an environment of trust and respect across the organization, that fosters high performance and great teamwork across all departments.
- Support the Executive team with employee relations, including employee onboarding and providing general HR support to employees including policy/process clarification.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Maintain the organization structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain and update HR policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage the organization’s global performance management program, to include communications, training, and monitoring.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with the team.
- Perform additional HR generalist duties as needed and assigned.