Tomorrow is a fast growing eCommerce agency that works with some of the largest and most innovative brands and retailers in the world. We partner closely with Shopify, allowing us to be on the cutting edge of technology and eCommerce, and providing us with a vast ecosystem of talent and opportunities.
Our vision is to build the best Shopify agency in the world. Our team members are driven by our passion for eCommerce and our desire to do great work.
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION
Tomorrow is looking for a Director of Sales to build Tomorrow’s go-to-market practice and team. This will be the first sales hire, coming into an organization that has very strong product-market fit, a clear value proposition for enterprise brands on Shopify Plus and very high NPS scores.
This role will have both objective sales and organizational growth targets.
The role will be less focused on lead generation and more focused on providing world class consultative support to brands inside and considering the Shopify ecosystem, and providing a great onboarding experience to new Clients, both for the Clients and for the Tomorrow project teams.
Trusted Consultant (50%)
- Quickly assess prospective Clients business opportunities, and translate those needs into Tomorrow solutions
- Build Strong Relationships with Clients through value added consulting
- Strategic and strong sales skills
- Knowledgeable about our Client’s business
- eCommerce industry experience
- Understanding of what drives performance in e-commerce
- Empathetic & understanding
- Strong negotiating skills
- A passion for staying on the cutting edge of eCommerce
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of achievement in sales
- Strong negotiation skills
Partner to the Delivery Teams (25%)
- Collaborate with internal partners to accurately scope, estimate implementation effort, and create proposals
- Create a successful onramp for new projects by ensuring expectations and scope are aligned with the creative, technology and product teams
- Honest & trustworthy
- Strong collaborator
- Accurately forecast and report on the sales pipeline
Team Builder (25%)
- Scale the Business Development practice as Tomorrow grows
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 6 – 10 years working in eCommerce consulting, eCommerce business development or eCommerce agency services roles